Thursday, June 22, 2006
Another life goal met.
Dean Zirmer of Leeds says: Having read the Ironhide Tom comic you released on Free Comic Book day, I decided, on a whim, to get a tattoo.
Bravo, Dean! I applaud both your taste and decisiveness.
And, for those keeping score at home...
Life goals achieved:
1. Know the loving touch of a woman.
2. Meet Will Eisner.
3. Know the loving touch of another, slightly taller woman.
4. Have someone out there like one of my comics enough to get a tattoo of one of my characters!
Life goals yet to be achieved:
1. Get positively reviewed by the New York Times.
2. Develop my own martial arts fighting style called "Sleeping Tiger Ink Fu."
3. Retire to Italy.
4. Have someone out there like my comics enough to get a full bodysuit of tattoos of my characters! (Hint, hint, Dean.)